Tuesday, January 09, 2007

It's A?!?!?!

So I celebrated a big birthday yesterday, and because of that I decided to have an Ultrasound to find out what we are having......... IT'S A GIRL!!!!!!!

We are so thrilled and feel so blessed. You should have seen Baker when the nurse told us. It was the cutest!

I'm only 16 weeks but am already shower like a 6 to 7 monther. My sister can't even believe it, and neither can my jeans!

6 comments:

Becca said...

sexy belly boo!!! love little girls! that's all i need to say!

becca

Bake said...

Babe you look so cute. I am such a fan of the belly
Baker

Reena said...

Boo,
What a birthday present! I can't wait to see you when your 20 weeks, 30 weeks, and especially 40 weeks! Sure there isn't twins! jk

You look great! I know you and Baker will be great parents. I love the pictures, keep 'em coming.

It was great to see you and Baker while I was in CA. I hope next time we can spend more time together.

I can't believe my baby is having a baby.

Love you,
Mom

Mama Morphy said...

Jen-
that is a cute belly with a cute baby girl in there! Yahoo! I can hardly wait.
Love, Mama M.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Baker and Jenny! That is going to be great that the little cousins will be so close together. I know that you will make great parents. It runs in the Morphy family. Congratulations again!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness our lil Jenny is a mommy!! Welcome to the mommy club. Cant wait to see family feud. Congrats on your baby...
Love,

Jessica and Marlena MacDonald
714-235-0185 Jess
714-315-4592Marlena

PS where do you live now...we saw OC and Phoenix and Northern CA on your blog...our fam is in AZ and we are in Nor Cal...so we are curious miss you!!