Monday, July 09, 2007

Independence Day!


Look at this little firecracker.. seriously? So 4th of July is Baker's favorite Holiday, so of course lil Emmy needed to have a special 4th outfit, and of course it was too big on her. I can't wait til she has some meat on those bones. We spent the day on Balboa Island hanging out with the family that was in town then the evening at the Bush house for a yummy BBQ dinner and a swim in the pool. It was such a fun day, and so good to spend it with family. Emmy loved meeting Grandpa Morphy, Aunt Mere Mere, Aunt Cam, and Uncle Michael. She can't wait to see them all in Pinecrest either. It's just around the corner!





I know.. I wasn't very patriotic. I'm sorry!

8 comments:

Paige said...

She looks SO cute in that little outfit. I love the fourth too. Whats with Baker wearing his T shirt in the bottom pic? Can you post more often. I love to see this baby.

Becca said...

oh wow!Please don't put that bow on her head till her head gets at least twice as big as it is now! not sure her little neck can support such a decoration! She so cute she doesn't need bows! I just love her!

AnieCooper said...

The pics are cute. Glad to hear you had a nice 4th! She is such a beauty ;) Hope you have a nice weekend!!!

Anonymous said...

Jen Jen, Thanks for bringing Emmy Lou into this beautiful world. She is truly a beautiful and good young lady. Thanks for the pictures. It was great to be with you over the 4th.
Love
Dad Morphy

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

How cute! I am glad that eye picture has been taken off- she looked so sad in that one!

And Jen, your boobs are huge!

Mands Glenn said...

Okay, so now I am totally jealous that my whole family has been with Emmy and you guys were all together on the 4th. They are such great pics. I can't wait to squeeze my little niece in just about a week. love ya Jenn!

Mands Glenn said...

I agree with Stephanie and the comment about the eye picture. It was making me sad every time I looked at your blog. I would much rather see her with her big bow! I love bows!

Bake said...

Paige my uncle threw me in the pool with all my clothes on.. Not by choice