No Smiles, lots of talking, and a few big kicks!
Can you believe this little Nugget? She is getting so stinking big, and she may pull out all her hair by the end of the month. I don't think she likes the fact that she still has the 40 year old receding hair line. She is a bit camera shy when it comes to showing off her gums, but often is intrigued when the camera is in her face. I am sure I will have her performing in no time. I just love her.
Also might I add how fabulous it is that blogger now lets you upload videos directly to your blog? Not only that, but you are allowed to edit the post while it is doing so. Absolutely fabulous! What will they think of next?
PS.. after it was finished loading it told me there was an error... maybe I don't like it!
PSS.. Sorry if it's a little long
7 comments:
She's so cute! And she's gotten so big already. I bet you're loving the mamma thing!
so cute! it was like I was right there! I miss that little bug!!!!!!
I have melted onto the floor. I love that little nugget. Lilly watched for a second too and smiled. She is getting so big.
She is so adorable.
She is getting sooo big! What a beauty :) Hope you have a great weekend :)
I love this baby! She is the cutest cooer in the world! I am so glad that she is getting big and healthy! Keep telling her about her grammy!
Oh Jenny she is so cute! I have heard wonderful things about the Wii. We have an xbox because Jared likes the war and blood games. :)
Post a Comment