Friday, September 21, 2007

Special Friday Give-A-Way!

After I won the print on Poppy Talk I thought it might be fun to have a give-a-way of my own. I have been racking my brain on what to give away until now. I absolutely love my new magnet board and want to share the wealth.

I am giving away one Magnet Board to one lucky reader. This will be custom so you can choose the color and size if you would like. I will also make a small set of magnets to coordinate with the room you choose to put it in.

If you would like to be considered you will need to leave a comment on this post by Tuesday night at 8pm. That is Pacific Time. No need to be a blogger member, just leave your first name and last initial. That means all those blog stalkers out there are more then welcome to participate. I will pick a winner on Tuesday Night.

Good luck everyone!

You can see the magnet board in my previous post.

30 comments:

the Koch's said...

Sign me up!!! I even have some metal you can have ;).

Mandy said...

I am totally IN! Mandy M

kori said...

I'm one of those blog stalkers!
Kori Davis

kori said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
regibells said...

Reg C...sign me up...such a fun idea!

Kate Ann said...

I am another Blog Stalker!! Sign me up. . . Kate Larsen

Angie said...

Why are you so fun?!I love your blog and ideas! I'm a blog stalker also! I think your daughter is so adorable! You guys are the cutest little family! Angie P.

Rachel B. said...

So funny...I'll come forward too as a blog stalker. I actually met you for like 2 seconds this summer at my brother's apartment (you were due in like a week or so). I'm Adam Koch's sister Rachel with the little munchkin Reese. A couple things...I absolutely LOVE your bedroom makeover. It's funny because I asked Nora for her blue paint color too to use in my bedroom, but I'm thinking that I really like the blue you used in your room (it's different isn't it). Do you remember it's name? Also, how did you do the headboard? I also just painted an old dresser black for my bedroom a few weeks ago. Your little Emerson is adorable! I think I told you when I met you that that's a name my husband and I really like for a possible future girl. Anyway, lots of little random things in common. With all my confessions, include me in your contest.

Anonymous said...

I want to join in the fun!
Janae Zurn

Hannah said...

I want in!!

Anonymous said...

Ooh, ooh, I want one...Count me in...

the bates motel said...

count me in! cute idea!

Evie B. said...

Great idea! I had plans to potentially steal the idea for my office, so this just may save me the effort.

*Pick Me! Pick Me!*

Mique (as in Mickey) said...

Ohhh I would love to win! Pick me. I am another occasional stalker, nice to "meet" you.

Danielle said...

Count me in! :) You have like the cutest ideas ever! Total inspiration to me. lol. I'm having a little boy in a month and have been trying to figure out how I can take photos of him as cute as you have of your little girl! Some people just have a gift I guess!

Becca said...

I want one 30'x 10' for my basement! yep... that's in feet!!!! He he he!!!!

Mama Bear said...

Free? I can't resisit a bargain! Especially if it some cute craft that you've made!

Paige said...

pick me...paige

Jillyboo said...

I am excited. Jill W.

Reena said...

(hand waving the highest)
I want in on this too!

wink, wink!

Anonymous said...

I'm a blog stalker too. My friend Amy is friends with your sister Becca. Your family is so cute! Sign me up for the board!

lauren said...

box... found your blog from someone....so cute your little fam. i just had baby #2. lets keep in touch.

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

pick me, pick me!

Katie said...

I'm in! Since I already "outed" myself as one of your blog stalkers in person at our photog class, I figure I'm safe. :)

Katie W

Mands Glenn said...

PLEASE PICK ME!! Amanda G. I'm your sister for heavens sake!

Kristen said...

if it's not too late, pick me!

Josh and Tiff said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Josh and Tiff said...

Can I play? I'm not normally a comment leaver, I usually just browse, but I love your magnet board! Tiffany A.

Laura said...

Am I too late? So cool that you make these!

Bryn said...

Pick me! Pick me!! You're new blogger friend! I love catching up with you and your growing family! You look great!!