I know Jenny, I'm so sorry. I remember having ash all over my door step last time this happened. It's awful. And all my family and friends in San Diego are evacuated. I'm over the fires now, they need to quit.
So glad things are calming down. I hate hearing it on the news every night. It makes me so sad. It is so weird that you went to volunteer and they wouldn't let you. GOsh! Ohhh By the way I just tagged you. Check my blog for the directions!
5 comments:
im so scared! thats so freaky! i hope everyone is going to be ok and everyone is safe! i wish i was there! i love u jenny!
I know Jenny, I'm so sorry. I remember having ash all over my door step last time this happened. It's awful. And all my family and friends in San Diego are evacuated. I'm over the fires now, they need to quit.
Hang in there! YUCK hope they get put out soon.
It makes me a nervous wreck!
So glad things are calming down. I hate hearing it on the news every night. It makes me so sad. It is so weird that you went to volunteer and they wouldn't let you. GOsh! Ohhh By the way I just tagged you. Check my blog for the directions!
Post a Comment