Am I Mad, Sad, or Glad?
It's obvious that I love a good bargain. So why wouldn't I be soo glad that one of my favorite brands now sells at Target? I don't know. I'm a little sad. It feels a little bit like it did when Jimmy Eat World started playing on the radio. Dwell sold out to the big guy. Snaps to them for making the big time, and I know I'm not the one who discovered them by any means, it was just nice to not have a mainstream nursery... guest bed and all. I did however pick up this cute little outfit for the Emsters (note to self.. add to list). I hope not to dwell on this long!
P.S. I was just looking online to get a picture of this outfit, and apparently Target now also sells babylegs! My favorite baby accessory. Unbelievable.
3 comments:
Hi. My name is Steffani, sister in-law of Krista and Anthony. I know a company that makes baby legs but cheaper. www.cutiecovers.blogspot.com I love your blog!
don;te fret my pet... you knew you were ahead of the crowd!!! Your Nursery is still one of my faves... have you seen Teressa's blog and seen her amazing nursery!!!check it out!
That outfits darling!
As the BABY LEGS REP I have to say that the Baby Legs that are sold in Target are different patterns then you will find in other retail stores and they are only sold on Target.com
Let me know if you need some more (Baby Legs that is)
Missy White
Post a Comment