I've Decided
That I have a bird for a daughter. She really is not into eating. I recently checked out my friend Nora's blog to watch her son Charlie while he is eating. He groans and grunts until he gets the spoon full in his mouth between every bite. My little Emmy on the other hand.. well, she is much more interested in the spoon (we have to let her have her own during every feeding if she is even going to think about opening her mouth), or the high chair (she is constantly placing mouth to chair while eating), or the bib, or the person talking to her in the chair next to her, or the music, or the lid, or the anything.. you name it and she is more interested in it. In her entire 7 1/2 months of life we have continually struggled with putting some meat on her bones. I guess I have to just live with the fact that I have a bird for a daughter. At least a daughter that eats like a bird.
4 comments:
Jenn, I look at her chubby little wrist arms and chubby cheeks and think, " it's okay if she is more interested in other stuff, because shes got little baby rolls." She is a doll face! Lil is in that stage right now where she wants to do everything else besides eat so now I put her little chair in front of Barney while she eats dinner and I just shovel the food in while she is in Ahh and dancing with the Barney kids. Maybe Em might like Barney!
She is adorable! I hear you about the eating thing. I love chunky babies. It has been a struggle nursing Logan. He seems to be particular about which side he likes to nurse on. He's been a stink. I love the big splat right on her forehead. Any where but in her mouth. LOVE IT!
AHHH.... She is a doll! I miss her tons, Tell her that her auntie CC loves her to pieces. xoxox
That pictures is awesome! Love the food right in between the eyes. She is such a cutie. No worries if she doesn't like the food. Things will change at some point. She is too cute for words though . . . seriously!
Post a Comment