Saturday, February 23, 2008

Machines and a Teeny Bikini

So this last week was organizing week. I started with the storage closets, and then ended with my sewing stuff. Felt good to fold all my fabric, make an inventory of what I have, and plan some upcoming projects. I really can't wait. The closets weren't enough, so I used this machine:


to clean my carpets.. how great do they look?



It just feels good to know that my daughter is rolling around on a clean surface... which is more then I can say for my dining room floor, and that is her favorite place. Oops, my bad.

Speaking of Emmy rolling around on the floor. We (as in Baker, Emmy and I) went to our old stomping grounds, the beach walk, to soak in the hot tub. It was Emmy's first time. Wow, she loved the over sized bath tub. She couldn't get enough. But what I couldn't get enough of, was my little girl in this little Bikini. Too die for.


BTW, my daughters butt is finally big enough to fit in a swimmer diaper. So no more of those uncomfortable plastic ones. Yeah!

2 comments:

The Marquardt Family said...

AHHH... I cant wait for Pinecrest! She can go swimming with her auntie CC. I love the rolls on her legs too. The carpets look great, you apt always looks so cute and totaly not clutered! You have inspired me to clean out my O N E C L O S E T !! xoxoxo

Mom Morphy said...

Does someone want to clean my closets? I need to! I love the rolls on those legs! I love the little girl!