day 9: i'm sorry

i need to take today to apologize. to my friends and family who have been emailing, calling, sending text messages, snail mailing, telegramming, and just trying to get in contact with me... i promise after tomorrow i will be all yours.
i have a newer calling at church, and it's taking up quite a bit of my time. it will all be over tomorrow and i will be back to myself. seriously this enrichment has been a doosy, but we decorated tonight and i am pleasantly pleased with the outcome. i will just be glad when it is all over.
btw, did you know you can get a paper cut from tissue paper? yeah, i thought that stuff was too thin and too soft to hurt like that. wow.
as much as i should be getting back to all my phone calls and emails right now, i am going to snuggle up with my DP and favorite blanket and watch the bachelor.. he better send naomi home.
6 comments:
so glad he sent naomi home. i'm going to email you some stuff tomorrow! sorry it's taken me forever.
Jason, please pick Jillian. I love her and she's Canadian! I love me some Canadians
yay Naomi is gone! Her family is psycho!
So good to see you the other night...
Love me some bachelor, but its just not as entertaining now that all the crazies are gone. Couldnt he of kept Shannon around a little longer?
Did you feel kind of bad for Naomi when she said "i just wish the reason im going home was because you have a stronger connection with the other girls"...i mean, doesn't that go without saying if you're going home?
im on TEAM MELISSA. Shes young and sassy with her tramp stamp but i think they have the most chemistry. (longest blog comment ever)
jen! enrichment was soooo good. loved it. best one ever. aren't you glad it's only quarterly now? btw,i am so glad he did send naomi home.
Sorry I don't know which one naomi was. I am not too good at watching bachelor because I can hardly stand how dumb the girls can be. I would never fight over a guy like that. Always entertaining though. I wish I could see pictures of the enrichment night. Maybe next time. See ya, Aunt Lynn
Post a Comment