Wednesday, February 25, 2009

my assistant


i had a 6 month old shoot today and emmy wanted to play my assistant. she was so good at giving the t man his binky when she thought he needed it. thought being the key word there. i love this little girl. i hope she grows up and finds something creative that she loves to do.

7 comments:

'Cus and Britt said...

I am so impressed by you and all you have accomplished. Wow... Miss jenny... you have come a long way since the crazy nights in my sweet Honda Accord!(which I am still driving by the way) Your blog and web site are amazing... but most importantly so are your pictures!!! I mean it!

Pete and Kati Morphy said...

Awww.. I love how Emmy is sitting, I used to sit like that. She is such good help. So cute.

Becca said...

Love that little assistant!

Dawn said...

I've stalked your blog enough times to say..."will you be my friend?" Just added you to my list. You threw a great shower for Nora the other day--had a fabulous time with the girls!

kori said...

love her...and him

kori said...

love her...and him

Mom Morphy said...

EVERYONE loves Emmy!!!!! She is so adorable. I am a lucky Nani!