Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Heavenly

I love him!


-- Post From My iPhone

17 comments:

The Hills said...

Congratulations! He is darling!

Becca said...

I want to kiss that face sooooo bad!!! way to go boo!!

Pete and Kati Morphy said...

yay! We are so happy he his here finally! Hope your feeling ok! Love you guys!

Granny Pat said...

Oh what a beautiful handsome boy! You are blessed to have one of each kind. Great challenges and great times ahead. I am full of joy with another great grandchild. a boy kind too. Good job for the Baker Morphy Clan. Lots of Love ,Gran

Roz said...

Congratulations!

Mands Glenn said...

My hands are quivering because I want to reach through and hold this little nugget. Love him already!

Established Feb 2, 2007 said...

Congrats! I can't wait to meet him!!

lesli said...

congrats!

Michelle said...

Jenny congrats! He is adorable. How did everything go? I hope you are feeling good and recovering well. Can't wait to come see the little guy. We will talk biz cards later... :) Ha.

Anonymous said...

Good job Mommy! He is here safe and sound. So adorable!! Congrats you guys.

the Varley Family said...

Oh Jenny, he is a DOLL!! He looks a lot like Emmy. Congrats to you and Baker! I can't wait to hear the details!

Hilarie said...

Yea Morphy family!!! A big huge congratulations - we love you all so much and are so excited for you guys! You guys had better come see us soon!!! xoxo

PatShala said...

CONGRATULATIONS! We are so excited for you and your adorable family!! We look forward to more cute pictures of baby Dane!

Reena said...

Me too!

Jody and Jake Moore said...

He's perfect! Congrats!!!

Matt and Kay Jones said...

Congrats! Congrats! Congrats! He is a keeper and we can't wait to meet. Let us know if you need anything. Like a DP

Nikki (Have Joy) said...

He looks so much like Baby #1!! Congrats!!