Thursday, May 28, 2009

30 days




seriously? already? a month?

i can not believe dane has been here this long. the month flew right past me.

so far he eats, sleeps, messes himself, spits up, and i swear today for the first time he responded with smile. directed right at me. i melted.

he has already been to disneyland twice, and slept through both evenings there. secretly i think he was just enjoying all the sweet sounds. this picture is of him on his second visit to the magic kingdom.

i am out of town so will have to post his one month pictures next week!


-- Post From My iPhone

4 comments:

britta said...

Whatever that stroller is it looks awesome!!! I think I need one. Oh wait maybe I need a baby first!

AnieCooper said...

Can't wait to see the new pics of lil'Dane!

The J J Glenn Family said...

Gosh little Daner boy has done alot his small little life. Disneyland twice!! Love him all snuggled up in his seat. I love babies!

Pete and Kati Morphy said...

Seriously? Time flies and we haven't even seen him yet!