fathers day part 2

i feel extremely lucky and incredibly blessed to be married to this man. he is constantly helping me be a better person, continually encouraging me in all my dreams, and supporting me every step of the way. but most importantly, he is the best dad to our two kids. i love watching emmy light up every day he walks in the door, and witnessing those little smiles that dane gives him in their quiet moments together. thank you baker for being everything and more to me and our babies. i love you.
this is a little video emmy made baker for fathers day. as a warning, it may be a bit long for those of you who aren't family!
fathers day 09 from jenny morphy on Vimeo.
7 comments:
oh that video is too too tender...makes me realize I have like no pics of Mike with the kids...sad!Need to work on that!
Jenn you are the best for making this sweet video. Thanks for capturing all those moments on your camera.
Jenn you are the best for capturing these times in my life with little Emmers. Thanks for this amazing video. Love you,
Baker
What a wonderful video! Thanks for all the great memories! That is really a labor of love!
Wow! Thanks Jenny Penny. Bake thanks for being a good husband and dad. I lve you guys.
DAD
Tears Tears and more Tears on this side of the video. I loved it! Bake, you are such a great Daddy! I especially loved the golfing pic and the one of Emmy with that wet towel on her head at the ASU game. Totally remember that. Love you guys!
cute video! lots of work! I can't wait until our little girl gets here.
Post a Comment