Wednesday, June 10, 2009

life with a brother


ummm.. i'm not too sure about this kid.


oh he's not half bad.. i kind of like him.


in fact, i'll even cut him some slack.


why is he getting so close though?


no seriously, i don't like him being this close to me. get him off of me.


suit yourself.. if you aren't going to get him off, i'll get him off myself. with a slug in the face.

dane took it like a champ. always does.

4 comments:

The J J Glenn Family said...

Saweeeeet. I just want to hold this little boy. Soon I hope!

Tasha said...

Your kids are seriously so cute. Loved these pictures. Love that you fed Emmy in the bathtub for spagetti night too. What a good idea :)

Hilarie said...

Wow, Jenn, I totally think Dane looks like Jason! Of course, his look will change as he gets older, but he looks all BOX to me! When are we gonna see you guys?!?! Maybe 4th of July?!

Anneke said...

You have the cutest kids Jenny!!!