september
is no sweets month for me. you see, i consume them in masses. it's a weakness of mine. i'm running an experiment to see if cutting them out makes a difference. i am also cutting back (notice i didn't say out) on my soda consumption. realistic goals here. i'm allowed two a week. i also get a free day on tge 8th for enrichment night. i didn't think it would be fair to make dessert for 80 people and not get to have at least one. i am also going to be able to have homemade tart frozen yogurt. Sparringly of course. i think these are fair rules right?
and to celebrate my last day of sweets, I had 15 double stuffed oreas, 3 dr peppers, and this really yummy kona pie. i can't wait to have another slice in november! how good does this look?

-- Post From My iPhone
6 comments:
Sweets have been may weakness too right now. Can I join you in this challenge? No sweets for the month of September. Will give it a shot. :)
Good luck! I should be doing this too. Way to go out on lots of sweets too :) And that pie does look delicious!
Jenn Jenn I love it! I love your honesty about the Oreos. I can down like 15 in one sitting too. Love em! Im doing this detox and on my second day and want to DIE! Im so Gassy! Wish me luck and I will be sure be rootin for ya. Love ya!
Way to go Jen! Cutting out sweets is so hard. I need to do that for myself, I'm horrible lately.
Got a huuuuuuge bag of bridge mix today. Thought of you during every piece.
Let me know how it goes...sweets have been and always will be my weakness ;) Good luck!!!
Post a Comment