Tuesday, August 04, 2009

too busy to blog




been hanging out with these crazy kids too much.

8 comments:

Tasha said...

I cannot believe how old your cute kiddos are looking! Glad you are having fun with them. What a cute Mom you are :)

The J J Glenn Family said...

Cuuuutte! I feel the same way. Im like a month behind!

Nikki (Have Joy) said...

Awww...these are precious. You look beautiful, and your kids are adorable. Way to survive the one to two kid transition. :)

Pete and Kati Morphy said...

I have such cute nieces and nephews. I like the pictures, those kids love their mom!

AnieCooper said...

So cute :) xoxo

Lauren Swainston said...

Oh my gosh. Tell emmy to get a life, you can't be super model at 2. I can't stand to look at her and dane in the same picture. And its weird I just walk around thinking, "what will we put emmy in at "the wedding?"" Miss you guys. I love them (and you, dont worry).

Anneke and Kris said...

Your kids are too cute Jenny!! I cant believe they are getting so big

Danielle Locken said...

awww. little family.