we might be in love
it's almost crazy how much we love our kids. life with emmy was perfect.. or so we thought, because life with dane is even better.
obsessed from jenny morphy on Vimeo.
it's crazy how fast they are both growing up. i want to stop time and keep them how they are.
9 comments:
you've got a couple of cuties there. i am in love with emmy's hair. when did it get so long and curly? must have been after we moved. :) hope you're well.
I love this! THanks for sharing. Looks like everyone is healthy and better. Love me some Daner boy! Come back to Az. We miss you. LOVE YOU GUYS!
OHhh I love Ems break in with the musical instrument. She was right on beat. Work it girl!
Oh that makes me want to cry! I love those two so much. Dane is so big and strong! You can tell that he loves Em and watches her go everywhere! What sweet babies you have! I miss them, it's been too long.
We miss you guys! I wish we could stop time too, they are growing way too fast!
Such cuties! What a dolly that little man is! Love them a lot because they do grow up sooooo fast! Love ya, Aunt Lynn
when you figure out how to stop time let me know ok! Love them!
this makes me sad, all the blogs do, i dont even know my nieces and nephew! :(
miss you guys, i love mr. dane and his smiles!
How come these cute little toddler girls have all the good hair? :)
This was a darling video. So sweet, and so. . . just so great to watch!
Thanks for sharing.
Wow your family is so cute!!! Emmy's hair is getting so long, she couldn't be any cuter. Dane is getting so big and we haven't even met him yet. We need to make a trip to Cali.
Post a Comment