feelin the love
i'm amazed at the love my little munchkins have for each other. it seriously makes my little heart sing to watch the two of them together.
it's not like they have much in common. she can walk, run, talk, play, feed herself... and he's too lazy to learn to crawl.
the one thing they can both do is laugh. and there is plenty of that going on around here these days. and i absolutely love it.


is it weird that i already want another one? obviously not until we are out of the mora kai. but i have been hungry for another baby. yikes.

9 comments:
cute bedding!
ahhhhhh soo dang CUTE Jenn! I just love these two. Your pictures are amazing as always. Gracie will be your model anytime you need practice.... Who cares if Dane is not crawling at least he is healthy and laughing.... so glad you guys are over that horrible sick period. Miss you all and love you more xoxoxo make sure you give them kisses from aunt cc
Your photography is gorgeous, and it helps that your kids are the most adorable things ever! I loooove the color of that bedroom, it's so photogenic. Love it all! Thanks for posting pictures!
aww...so fun! I love how they play so well together. I can't wait until Brea has someone to have so much fun with. We are soooo excited to see you guys next week!
Man your babies are GORIGOUS. Seriously. I think the best thing to a parents heart is their kids laughing together. It is totally my favorite thing. Sometimes even when they are doing things they are not suppose to but all 3 are laughing, well, I let them do it anyways because of all the fun laughing. Your two sure are darling!
Mere and I are ohhhhing and Ahhhing right now. I want Dane! Actually we want Dane and Emmy to come both visit in Az. They are so happy! Love these rascals!
Great pictures...thanks Jen. Dane will probably never crawl; he'll go straight to RUNNING! These two grand babies are just too adorable. Watch that disease....the baby disease!
That's it, I have to move home. I can't take this. And please have another one. Living through my friends is the best. Miss them so much.
Hi Jenny!
Your little kiddos are getting so big. I can't believe it. I'm glad to see little Dane up and feeling better.
So...we found out we are having a boy,yeah! Which means I'm in the market for crib bedding for the little man. I really love the style of your bedding. I'm curious if you made it or if you got it online.
Could you help out a girl?? Boy stuff is just so new to me;)Thanks Jenny!
Post a Comment