Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Photobucket

today after our walk on the beach we stopped at ampm for a drink.

me: hey emmy, what would you like to drink?
emmy: a beer.

ummm excuse me? where does she learn something like this? she did just spend a week up north with bakers parents. nanny? was it you?

oh wait, i think i know. baker watches quite a bit of football around this house. possibly one of the thousands of beer commercials that play constantly?

i think we have our culprit.

10 comments:

Pete and Kati Morphy said...

ha ha oh gosh! Thats pretty funny. I need to see her, it's been too long!

Heather said...

Too funny!!! Can I just say, your blog is amazing!! You probably don't even remember me anymore, but I read it religiously (thanks to reader; no I am not stalking you) and it always cracks me up!! Your kids are absolutely adorable, you are beautiful and I just love how creative you are. The picture on this post couldn't be better. Ah! Just thought I would tell you. You're great! haha.
oh and if you don't remember me, then pretend I never said any of this and go on forgetting me haha. It won't bother me. . . too much . . . haha

MereMorphy said...

hahahahaa!!!! i love this post.

kori said...

haha. i love her now more than ever. hilarious

Lynn said...

You ought to let her taste a "near beer". I remember grandpa did that for me when I was about 14 and that was the last of wanting anything to do with it. Love you guys. Cute picture. Aunt Lynn

The J J Glenn Family said...

This was too much to handle. Loved this story. SO so funny!

Mom Morphy said...

It was NOT me! I would never teach that cute thang something like that!

Elise said...

ooooh, busted. . . darn that football.

Kristen said...

i LOVE this post. hilarious. miss u guys.

Matt and Kay Jones said...

Let me just say i'm sorry for teaching Emmers. My bad, I just really wanted to be one of those cool parents.
Uncle Matt