Wednesday, April 28, 2010

what!?

Photobucket

i know it has been all dane around here lately, so sorry. but hello! he is one! i still can't even believe it. of course we went out for our big 1 year old photoshoot. i seriously laugh so hard when i look at these pictures of him. he is such a big boy, and really needs a haircut. meres where are you?

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

we are really lucky to have this little man in our lives. happy birthday big man! we love you.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

9 comments:

Reena said...

The best blessings in the world are our children...they give us grandchildren. These pictures are precious, Jen. I wish I was there to celebrate with Dane. I miss him and Em. You and Baker too! Love you all. MOM

Emily C said...

What a happy little boy. Love Emmys outfit

Julie Freeman said...

Oh he is just too cute! I love him clapping!

Anonymous said...

great photos jenny! What a cutie.

MereMorphy said...

his mimi misses him, give him a birthday hug and loves from me! miss you!

The Marquardt Family said...

LOVE HIM so much...

Becca said...

love.love love.

Mom Morphy said...

These pictures are unbelievable! He is the cutest boy ever! What a guy!
MOM

The J J Glenn Family said...

I want him. These are the sweetest shots. Can't wait to give you a boy cousin, Big D!