Wednesday, May 26, 2010

missing this



we took an impromtu trip to arizona to visit the fam. it was so much fun and i wish we were still there. i love being with family, and seeing all my nieces. everytime i come back it makes me wish we all lived closer

then i visit in the summer and wish they all lived closer to me.

i have a full post on this trip coming soon. .

5 comments:

MereMorphy said...

i love this picture!

The Marquardt Family said...

you have no idea how much we miss you guys.... SOOO happy you came to visit. Love you

The J J Glenn Family said...

Ahhhh that was so fun. Sorry we took you for a loop around the city just trying to get to the dang train park. Loved having you guys. I still need to post about this fun weekend!

Mom Morphy said...

How in the heck did I miss all of this? No fair. I am soooo missing family right now! I love you all.

Kristen said...

i could not relate more to this post. i LOVE being with family!!!