Tuesday, August 22, 2006

FHE

So Baker and I are getting into a regular schedule of family home evening, and this week we joined the Dulgarians in a nice round of miniature golf. Or as Baker would like to call it Putt-Putt Golf. I don't know why but Mike thought that name was pretty funny.

Macy like always was so cute when she was trying to get her ball in the hole and nine times out of ten would resort to dropping her ball by hand in the hole. You gotta love little kids. I think its great how once you are parents it really is all about the kids. We didn't keep score or anything like that, and we pretty much all just cheered on as Macy made her first attempt at being the next tiger woods.

Baker always jokes that the Dulgarians get everything for free, but we were happy to reap those benefits as we all got to golf for free, then afterwards ended up with free humongous pixie sticks.

Molly the entire time was crawling around putting golf balls in her mouth. Its so cute how chubby babies think everything is to eat. No wonder she almost weighs as much as her big sister.

I love that Baker and I are getting into the Family Home Evening habit even before we have kids. Although sometimes he makes us sing.. I think that can wait for the kiddies. What can I do though. I love his commitment to the gospel and the teachings it has for us. He really is such a great example to me, and that is why I love him so much.



It was the Morphys turn to get something free, and at the last hole of every mini golf game they have a wheel that turns and you can get a number between 1 and 5. If you get a hole in one you get a free round of golf. Guess who got a hole in one! You got it, the master of everything mini.. ME!



If you want to see out other Mini Golf pictures go here:
http://picasaweb.google.com/snicebox/MiniGolf

No comments: