Friday, August 04, 2006

The girls!

While Baker and I were looking at pictures the other night, we both came to the conclusion that this is one of our favorites. We aren't exactly sure why. Possibly because it was only three days after we got home from our honeymoon. How could you not be so happy and look so good after that? I think Baker likes it because my hair is long, and I don't have my fake smile on. I had alot to be happy about. I was just married, spent a week on the Riviera Mya, and my best friend/sister had just given birth to another baby girl, and still managed to look fabulous only 15 minutes later. It was an extra special day for Baker since this was going to be his first neice or nephew that he would know from day one. It isn't surprising that Molly Blue has become Bakers favorite neice. Good thing Macy can't read yet she would be devastated. Although I wouldn't be surprised if she could. That little two year old may be the smartest little kid I have ever met.

So needless to say I thought I would write and brag about my girls today. Even though they aren't mine, it is so fun to watch them grow up. Bake and I live only doors away from them, and are going to be so sad when one of us has to leave. But in the meantime, its been so much fun. S here they are:


















Little Molly Blue and Macy Dawn. Two of the cutest girls you will ever see.

Macy turns 3 next month and already can navigate a computer better then Bill Gates himself. She absolutely loves when Uncle Baker takes her swimming or to the beach. Regularly you will be able to see her running from her house to ours yelling out for Boopers. Her favorite movie is Chocolate Factory and can watch it over and over again at Boopers and Bakers house. Shes a cuddle monster and never likes bed time. If Baker and I get home late at night after bed time we can always count on Macy to be looking out of her window in the dark to wish us good night.

Molly is the cream of the crop. She is going to be the next Meredith walking at only 9 months. Not only is that so early, but she is such a chub. We can't even believe she has the strength to balance! But she has got it. She has got the most beautiful blue eyes to go with her sweet middle name. Blue. She will put anything in her mouth that you put in her hand, and she only cries if sister is crying. Uncle Baker loves to bounce her to sleep at church and gets sad if he doesn't see her for a couple of days.

We absolutely love the girls and are so lucky to be close enough to watch them grow up. We can't wait to have our own! Nothing better then family!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What beautiful children! I bet you two are the best Aunt & Uncle. I think it's great that you live so close to them. I know I wish I did.

Love you,
MOM

Anonymous said...

ahhhh! my girls are so lucky to have you two in their lives! we love being so close and having you be apart of our girls lives. we feel so blessed! love your guts!

Mands Glenn said...

Jenn and Bake, we get to add another niece in the group. These girls are pretty dang cute. Our little girl is going to have some competition. ha! joking. Cant wait to see you guys next weekend. I loved the comment about Macy staying up late and saying night out her window. I love that she loves Boopers so much. He is going to make a great daddy.