Why Wouldn't We?
With another full day before the wedding the Munns family was nice enough to host a day on the lake at their place. We of course got lost because everything in Orlando is really confusing, but as soon as we got there.. WOW. This was one of the most amazing houses ever. Just so you could imagine it, the back yard hs the whole pool with fountains and a hot tub with a view of the lake. They have a dock with a boat and a sea doo and everything. And if you look to the other side of the lake you see this humongous house with a blue roof. Oh we are sweatin Shaquille O'neils house. This place was amazing. Baker had a ton of fun in the water, I myself was afraid of the aligators since Lindsay and I saw two while we were out on the Sea Doo checking out Shaqs house.
We wakeboarded, swam, and tubbed till we couldn't anymore. I think we were going for 5 or 6 hours straight. The weather has been perfect in Florida. We ended the day with some food from Babaloos Bodacious BBQ. Baker said he could live in the South if all the food is that good. Here are a few pictures of us out on the lake. Hope you like!
1 comment:
Sup my negros? While you're out waverunnin', I'm pimpin' the Chinese connections. This is been a good summer for us.
Please see me to borrow one of my newly purchased 80 bootleg dvds.
Post a Comment