Pet Peves!
..
A little while ago Baker and I and a couple of our friends went on a little road trip to visit our sister Camilla and her husband Michael in Arizona. While we were there, I some how got hooked on Sonic. I dream about their slushies. Now we recently took a road trip with the Jones' to Vegas for a wedding, and I got hooked on the tater tots.. so much to the point that Kay now calls me Tot. So whats the big deal you ask? I can not stand that they show commercials for Sonic at our house, and there is not a single Sonic in the area. The closest one to us is a 45 minute drive WITHOUT traffic. But how often is there no traffic? It absolutely drives me crazy! Just this morning I was watching Meredith Veira make her debut on the Today show.. and up came one of those Sonic commercials. I was craving a cranberry apple juice slush before I even had time to brush my teeth. Why do they do this to me?
1 comment:
I'm calling you Tot from now on.-Mands
Post a Comment