Monday, February 26, 2007

Bored at Work

So I just recently finished two big projects at work so have had a little down time since I got back from up north. I started playing around with my semi new computer at work and maybe had a little too much fun with the built in camera. Enjoy!

6 comments:

Becca said...

i don't get it! you look normal!

Sarah said...

lol. i don't think i would have been brave enough to put that up of myself.

Mands Glenn said...

I love Rebecca's comment. Ha! Freeky, Jenn! You crazy, fun girl.

Anonymous said...

That is so hilarious! LOL. Really good. I love the second one with the big nose lol. I love your new background on your page by the way. So I'm meeting up with rebecca tomorrow at dland...you should go with her!

Anonymous said...

Yea, how did you get that cute background? I love it!

Morph This said...

Who is anonymous?