Thursday, March 01, 2007

The no good, terrible, lousy, annoying day

Alright, so I have to admit that I woke up on the wrong side of the bed today. I feel like I haven't gotten a good nights sleep for months and it's starting to wear on me a bit. Poor Baker has been sick the last week or so and has had a hard time sleeping as well, and I don't think that the two of us are helping each other out in that department at all. Baker was up for an hour and a half, I was all over the map last night. I just want him to get batter so he can at least get a good nights rest. I don't plan on having another one for many years to come. I mean the later I am in my pregnancy, the harder its going to be, and don't even count on it when the baby comes right?
So I finally forced myself out of bed to get ready and out the door. Late of course, and as I was getting into my car, my wonderful coat pocket flap opened up and let my cell phone slide out face down into a HUGE puddle of water. I kid you not when I say huge. Our complex is great besides when it rains and the parking lot turns into a lake. No point in wearing anything but watersox because anything else will be ruined.
So there laying face down in a huge puddle is my phone. I quickly pick it up to see what I can salvage, and for the first time I don't have something in my car to wipe it down with. Any other day I would have a sweater or a spare shirt or something, but not this morning, I wipe it on the pants I was wearing. I nice huge gutter stain was my accessory today. (One lucky thing about this morning was I was originally wearing a white skirt, but lucky for me the law of fashion is no white before memorial day right?) So I couldn't fix much, the on button actually turns up the volume now, the end button starts up the Internet, and don't even try to use the keyboard. While attempting to text message my brother in law Pete, this is what I got from simply texting P.


For those of you that can't read it, this is what it says:
WWiwwwwwwWwwWWWwWWWwW+s-sWwwwWw

All of this by 8am this morning. I can't wait to go to bed.

7 comments:

Sarah said...

i'm so sorry you had a bad morning. it really sucks when that happens. you will start to get some better sleep soon. it's like you go into this phase of your body know you aren't going to get much sleep after the baby so it lets you catch up on some before it comes. hope your day gets better

Laura said...

What a crummy day- I have these too. Remember: "Something wonderful is about to Happen"
I saw it on a bumper sticker and thought "Yeah!!"

Becca said...

HAHAHA!!! sorry! i can't help but laught! don't worry girls ! she had two fun fettie cupcakes at my house today to help cheer her up!!! love you boo! hope you get a good nights sleep!

Mandy said...

I SO can understand how frustrating those mornings can be. I've been there so many times. I feel your pain girl!

Anonymous said...

See? I told you that you should have ditched work to come with rebecca to meet up with me lol...I'm sorry. That's really crappy. I would probably cry if that happened to my cell phone...Hope things are going better!

me :) said...

I am such a bookclub slacker that I didn't even know when bookclub was this time! Someone has taken me off the list!

michelle said...

It sounds like it wasn't a good morning. Hopefully by now the phone is back up, and working? I'll never forget the day my husband was standing near a can of paint. The phone dropped right into the bucket! His phone was a goner. Have a great day! Michelle or Momaz from MC