Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Must Stay Motivated

So I am not quite sure how she does it, but my sister manages to post to her blog almost daily, while taking care of a house and two little ones all at the same time. She has got her hands full, and I can't even post weekly with nothing but a job and a husband to feed. I am so pathetic. I came across a few of my old friends blogs, and sort of got the blogging itch again. I am just hoping that I can keep it up this time.

2 comments:

Mands Glenn said...

Thanks for Posting Jenn. I love it when I check and there is a new update.Keep pluggin along. We started this blogging thing together and will go all the way baby!

Becca said...

don't you know I'm on drugs over here boo! Just kidding! They don't call me super mom for nothing... and when i say "they" i mean me! he he!