Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Halfway There!


So I finally hit the halfway mark. I am closer to delivering then I am to conceiving. It feels great, although I still feel like I have FOREVER! I love being pregnant, but I can't wait for my little girl to be here so I can hold her and kiss her and all that jazz. There are still days when I stop and can't believe that I am about to be a mother. Am I ready? Ready or not, she is on her way. I can't even wait to see how life changes and to watch my little family grow. I'm sure babies number two and three wont be too far behind. Ha.. yeah right. I am sure I am going to need tons of time. My belly is continuing to grow at rapid speeds, and I can't get out of a store without someone asking my due date. June 25Th our little girl will be here!

5 comments:

PurseJunkie (a.k.a. A) said...

What a great picture of your belly (the one with your hands making a heart)... :o)

Good luck in your journies.

Mands Glenn said...

Jenn Jenn. . . I love bellie pics. I 1/2 way there chicka! Can't wait to see the beautiful little girl that you and Bake created. Ahhhhhh!

Nathan said...

Jenny...you can't be pregnant - you are still this little girl

Becca said...

great shot! who's your photographer? you must have paid top dollar for a professional!!!

oh i just want you to have that baby already!! is it time yet!!!!???

Mandy said...

I am thrilled for you guys.. you look adorable!