Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Prep Day!

I was lucky enough to spend a few days with the Morphy's before Baker and the rest of the kids came home for Peters homecoming. It was so nice to have some quiet time, and be able to hang out with Mere, mom and dad. We stayed up late watching American Idol and 24! What more could you ask for?
All the kids were coming home Valentines night so mom made some cookies that Mere her and I decorated the night before. They were sooo good. Cindy inherited the recipe from my sister Rebecca so its not a wonder that it was such a hit.


Since Baker and I weren't together on Valentine's day, he had some flowers sent to me at the house. It was so much fun to have something sent to me. I was never huge on flowers before, but lately I have loved it every time Baker has sent them. It was sort of a bummer that Bake and I couldn't be together since it was our last Valentines as non-parents. So funny to think that this time next year I will have a 7 month old daughter. I can't even wait.

After Mere and I decorated cookies, we moved on to the posters. Tradition in the Morphy family is to have a big group of family; aunts, uncles, cousins, and grandparents at the airport when you get home from your mission. Peter was coming home from Brazil the day after Valentines, so we got our poster making on. Mom made a huge banner but the rest was up to Mere and I.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your last sign, lol, it matches my kid's shirt lol...you and rebecca are so cute on the feud! I love it!

Sarah said...

so cute. i love making posters for my brothers and brothers-in-law. it's so fun. good job on Family Fued. it was so fun to see you and rebecca.

Anonymous said...

oh yeah we're the bom dot com. ha!
ily.