Such a disapointment!
For the last week I have been staying at my in-laws. One of the best weeks i have had in a long time. Baker and I flew back last night, and this morning I woke up with the biggest craving for pub mix. Mere Mere and I, with the help of Cindy(not so much her as much as Mere and I) went through an entire container before the kids got there on Thursday, so we went out and got another one. Its sort of like a gardettos mix, with the really good rye wafers and hot orange things in them.. well I wanted some so bad this morning that we went to our local Costco only to be disappointed to hear the news that MY Costco only carried them during the holidays. My day was ruined. I miss that pub mix. Mere.. if you are out there and you are listening, save some for the next time I come home please.. I want some! Argh Costco.
4 comments:
Jenny I am dying how did you find my blog??? This is great I love that you have one. It sounds like you and Baker are having a blast!
HA HA.. sounds like my cravings. Once I crave something, I will do ANYTHING to get it!
Oh dear, It sounds like a mad craving pregnant woman! I'll do my best to help out here. Poor little Jenn.
Hey you guys look pretty good on Family Feud. I can't wait for today's episode!
Love you,
Mama Morphy
aw. i miss you man. i want to eat pub mix with you! ill come visit and bring lots! i love you.
love mere mere
Post a Comment