Tuesday, March 13, 2007

And the best Mother In Law award goes to...

MINE! I have got THE best mother in law there is to offer. It has been Bakers birthday weekend so we have gotten tons of little packages and cards for him, and I was pleasantly surprised to see a big one addressed to me.
You may remember a previous post about how I was craving that special treat I had up north, Pub Mix, well Cindy sent some to me in the mail. She didn't send me one, but two containers of it. I am in absolute heaven. I can't put it down. The rye chips are to die for.
THANKS CINDY!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jenny, I am so glad that Cindy sent you some Pub Mix. I looked for it to send some to you after your post about it and couldn't find any. Cindy is the best and you are right, you are very lucky to have her as a mother-in-law. Hope everything is going good for you guys.

Laura said...

YAY!! My MIL is great too, that is the best to have 2 moms that you adore! Sorry, but the rye chips sound GROSS to me, but glad you (and the significant other growing in your tummy) love them!!;)

Mands Glenn said...

Jennnn. . . Mom is the Bomb.com. I love getting Mommy packages in the mail. Did I just say Bomb.com? Glad you were able to get your favorite treat. Eat em up so your little Girlie in your tummy will grow big and strong. Can't wait to meet her and kiss her.

Sarah said...

those look so good. what a great MIL. that was so nice of her to think of you. enjoy them!!!

Mandy said...

You are so cute in that pic! What a great mother in law. Nothing is better than to actually get something you have been dying for!

Ben said...

That hurts, I thought that the Harbers would have been the best part of the weekend and not some trailmix. You're right that stuff was pretty good. I better not find it in Vegas, I could eat the whole can in 30 minutes.

Mom Morphy said...

Jenny,
Thanks for the acknowledgement! I'm so glad that you are easy to please. Take care of the two of you! I can't wait til June.
Love ya,
MOM

Anonymous said...

Cute! What a great mom Baker has. You're one lucky lady...well, technically, I guess you're 2 lucky ladies lol...Do you have a name picked out yet?

Becca said...

oh that picture makes me laugh so hard! you are too cute!

Sarah said...

hey i was at sam's club today with andrea and we noticed that they have that pub mix there. we both thought of you.