Bakers Birthday Weekend!
So Its been a week and I still haven't posted about bakers birthday weekend extravaganza. Terrible wife. So sorry. It was seriously such a fun weekend, and Baker got spoiled as he should have on his birthday. My dad recently got a new set of golf clubs so he passed his old set on to Baker. They were like 10x better then the ones he has been using so he was pretty stoked about those.
Then we got wind that our friends from Vegas were coming into town. Love the Harbers. You can actually check out their blog here: The Harbers, but I will have to warn you that they don't update their blog very often. I hope calling them out on ours might put a little fire under their behinds. Ha. It was so good to have them in town. We are terrible friends for not getting out to Vegas. I think this has been their third trip here and we have only been out there once.. and it was for their wedding. Man we suck.
So for Bakers big day, he woke up early.. in the 5 o'clock hour to go golfing with my dad. Was home by 9am so we all went to breakfast at our favorite Crepe restaurant in Long Beach. My favorite are the sweet crepes!* As a disclaimer.. I have total pregnant face in a lot of these pictures.. I don't look like this really. So embarrassing.
the rest of the day was spent in the beautiful sunny southern California weather, and with a BBQ that night with all of Bakers friends. It was perfect. I mad Bakers favorite cake.. funfetti with strawberry frosting. It wasn't best in show but it took first place for quality and taste. Yum.Baker pretty much made out like a bandit for his birthday too. All the neighbors brought him gifts, I got him a new pair of work shoes, and he still managed to talk me into a new used surfboard and some racks for his car. He was in absolute heaven. Seems like everyday since his birthday he has been out working on something for his car and his racks. It is so funny.
So Happy Birthday Bake. Hope this year treats you well, because next year you'll be 30!
2 comments:
Looked like so much fun. Wish we could have been there. Yummy Cake!
happy birthday big boy! you make a mean burger! You're lookin hot at 29 bakes and boo... by golly that tasted swell, that cake of your's.
Post a Comment