Thursday, March 22, 2007

On The Way

I decided that I get really annoyed by people who sit on planes and talk business on their cell phones. Like we really want to hear about it.. 5 hours till we hit land.

7 comments:

Mandy said...

Totally know what you are talking about.. I love that you mentioned that. That is when you get your emergency headphones out!

Ben said...

You can't expect Baker to make a million bucks a year and not take his call. Hate the game, not the player.

Becca said...

dude... you are blogging at teh airport or on the plane... now that's dedication!

Morph This said...

its a little thing called mobileblogging. right from my phone. love it.

Anonymous said...

Wow, mobile blogging...interesting...I hate planes period...All that closeness with people you don't know just creeps me out! The worst is overnight flights, I flew to Cancun a few years ago on a red eye and it was the worst! I was totally sleeping on strangers and I was to the point I didn't even care lol...I was just too tired!

Mands Glenn said...

Ha! Blogging on the plane.Jenn. . I am so glad that we have stuck to this blogging thing for some time now. Can't wait to hear how N.Y. was. I hate people that talk loud on their phones. HA HA about Bens comment! I love it!

Mandy said...

Okay Jen.. we need to email! What is your email.. get back to me. Mine is mandymartin81@yahoo.com