Ha..
What a fun thing. Grat post. That was so funny to put up different pics and see what celebs people looked like. Thanks for that.
so cool!!!! i'll have to give this a try! but to be honest you are much hotter then any of those gals!
you're lucky. I tried this and it gave me a bunch of latin actresses I had never even heard of. I'm SCOTTISH and very very WHITE? What the heck? My skin hasn't seen the sun in MONTHS!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
What a fun thing. Grat post. That was so funny to put up different pics and see what celebs people looked like. Thanks for that.
so cool!!!! i'll have to give this a try! but to be honest you are much hotter then any of those gals!
you're lucky. I tried this and it gave me a bunch of latin actresses I had never even heard of. I'm SCOTTISH and very very WHITE? What the heck? My skin hasn't seen the sun in MONTHS!
Post a Comment