So I am so glad that I finally got the majority of the babes room done. Here is most of it. I still need her bedding which should be here this week. I can't even wait. I am so proud, I put the wallpaper up myself. Baker was at work.. I was 7 months pregnant mind you. Enjoy!
Posted by
Morph This
at
9:41 PM
17 comments:
OH MY GOSH! That is the cutest bedroom! I had no idea it would be that spacious and adorable. I love the pillows and the colors and the wallpaper and the bed! I love it all! It's fantastic! I am soooooo impressed!
Wow! Your nursey looks incredible! You really have a knack for decorating. It will be so nice to have a beautiful place to nest in with your baby once she makes her big arrival.
What a cute room! I love the name Emerson too...Cute room for what I'm sure will be a cute girl!
it really turned out great boo!!!
What a gorgeous room! I love the choice of colors - very unique and very cute. She'll be a stylin' little babe in that place.
Great name, too!
Cute room and cute name. You did a great job on the room Jenny. Hope everything is going good for you guys. Hope to see you soon. :)
It looks great Jenny! Is Emerson the name you've chosen?
The room looks great, but my question is how is this baby going to effect our spot to stay in Huntington? I really wish you and Baker would have thought about that. I'm excited for you guys, and we better get another trip in before she comes.
Jenn. . . I LOVE IT! WOW! It turned out so great and I just love the wallpaper. We are going to have to talk about where you got it and stuff. Jenn, you are having a baby so soon. I am so excited to meet this little Emerson Chick!
Yeah, I'm so happy you found me too! Now I will be able to tell you how cute your little one is! When are you due? This room is adorable! I love the name you've chosen! So fun!
Love, love, love it! It's so so darling, so anthro. Enjoy these last few months of "free babysitting"... your life is about to change. It's amazing and fun and goes by way way too fast. He won't stop growing!! I want him to stay little and cuddly and all he wants to do is explore and pull my hair.
Boo!
I LOVE IT! Wow, you have so many hidden talents! I looks so inviting and very relaxed. I can't wait to see it with all the baby's bedding.
Can't wait to get to see you, Baker and the baby next month.
I still can't believe my "baby" is having a daughter of her own. I know you'll be a wonderful Mom.
I love you.
Mom
Jenny,
It's Katie Lark! I found you guys blog lurking. So embarrassing, but true. I am so excited for you guys and the new baby! I am dying over her room and LOVE the wallpaper! Where did you find it? I have been searching for cute wallpaper and have been striking out...Let me know! Tell Baker I said hello!
Love,
Katie Hoffman
I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. I didn't even know you could make wallpaper look that good! You should be an interior decorator and I need your help! haha.
Where did you buy that awesome wallpaper???
Hey Jenny -
I found your blog through Rebecca's. Anyways, WAY cute room. I can't believe that's Mora Kai, it's fun to see what others do with their apartments. I'll have to come see it in person sometime. Love the wallpaper. Good work!
-Laura Suman
Post a Comment