Friday, May 25, 2007

Better Late Then Never

So I know it was a couple of weekends ago, but I still wanted to write about it. A big huge thanks to Nikki, Kay and Susie for throwing a fantastic shower! I was not expecting anything this fabulous and was definitely grateful and pleased with everything. It was so much fun. I had already had a ward shower a month earlier so this one was mostly old friends and family. My mom flew in, and all the Morphy girls and spouses came out too. Minus Jordan who we missed. It was a perfect weekend weather wise so all the kids from Arizona and Utah were loving it. Here are some pictures from the shower. I totally realized that I didn't get a single one with the Morphy girls. A little depressed about that. Next time right? And by then little Emmy will be here!

All the Box Ladies.. Me, Becca, Vanjo and Kathy

Could Mere and I ever take a normal picture? I don't think that is possible.

My Sisters, Mom, and Mom's sisters.

Not my most flattering angle, but sweet little Pete was loving all this baby stuff.

My friend Lindsey Wall Wall.. I call her that because not only is her married name Wall, but so is her maiden name.. I'm putting 20 bucks on her being the next pregnant one!

So I have some other pictures that I would love to post but blogger doesn't seem to be wanting to do any of that for me. It already has taken me about all day to do this one post. Once I can get it up and running I will get some more pictures of the shower up. It was a great day and thank you once again to Nikki, Kay and Susan for everything! Also thanks to everyone else for coming. I can't wait for our little girl to get here!

4 comments:

Becca said...

nothing like a new post to put a smile on my face!!!! What no sexy hot model session pics... just kidding! I should be thanking you!

Two said...

I am glad I wasnt the only one experiencing difficulty in posting today- it took forever to upload pictures and then there would be an error!

Anyway, I cant wait to meet little Emmy! Sounds like you had a blast at your showers!

Oh, and if you want a fun picture of your sister posted on here, let me know! I got a great one of her this weekend she was not expecting me to take! Hilarious!

Anonymous said...

Cute pics! Looks like you had a fun time. I bet you got tons of cute stuff too!

Mandy said...

You look absolutely great and you look so happy! You are going to be a great mother.. I can't wait.