It's Offical
I am a stay at home mom! Today is my first day away from the office and in the home getting ready for baby. I am scared out of my mind. As excited as I was to get a break from work (I have been working full time since I was 17) I am so scared, happy, excited, nervous, and so many other things of what is to come. Now it's real. I am actually going to be a mom in just a few short weeks. Ahh. Already I feel a bit overwhelmed with what needs to be done, but honestly can not wait for our little girl to get here. She already has been such a blessing for us and she isn't even in our arms yet. I'm so anxious to see and meet her. So, let the nesting begin right?
10 comments:
Congrats! How exciting you get to start your time off before the baby actually comes! Do you guys have a name picked out for her?
Sounds like a dream come true. Did you call Ellen yet? She is totally waiting to give you a free give away.
That is so exciting!!! Enjoy some of the free time now... you will never be the same again once she gets here :)You are going to be a great mom! Can't wait to see the new addition.
~Lori D. soon to be H.!
Nice! I've been wondering what happened to you lady! Fun times to have a little bit of time to yourself before Emerson comes...Get ready!
This is such an exciting time in your life. So many changes to adjust to but they are such positive changes. Let me know how everything is going!
YEAH!!!! So glad to have you in the club! now have that baby already! I just want to love her and snuggle her as much as I can!
how so exciting for you! you're going to be awesome!
How exciting! I think it is wonderful that you have a little time to get things done before the baby arrives! Good luck!!!! :)
That's so exciting! Don't be too nervous, no matter how hard you try to prepare, it's just really hard to be prepared for something like that!
Ok Jen, hurry and have that baby already! Its about that time, isnt it?!
Post a Comment