Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Favorites!

I feel like I haven't taken nearly enough pictures as a new Mother of my baby so I am going to try to do a bit better. In the meantime please enjoy some of our favorites!

Our little Fighter Jet Pilot! Emmy had her hearing checked in the Hospital and I couldn't help but snap a shot. She looked too cute with those little ear pieces in. BTW she passed with flying colors!

This was the first smile I could catch on film. She just makes our hearts melt!

Dad got sick one of the days we were in the Hospital with some sort of stomach virus. After yacking a few times the nurse made him go home. Baker sent in the recruits AKA Aunt Kay, and her and I had fun playing dress up with her. Baker would have never let me do that had he been there.

Emmy is dreaming about her first kiss.. Hope she knows she has about 16 years!

14 comments:

Mama Bear said...

Such fun pictures! I love the little headbands you have on her...so sweet! Hope you are starting to feel back to normal!!

Sarah said...

so cute. keep posting those cute pictures.

AnieCooper said...

Definitely keep posting the pics. Emmy is such a beauty! :)

Kristen said...

She is absolutely adorable! I love the picture in all pink! Can't wait to meet her!

Laura said...

I SO love that one where she's smiling! Too cute. Hope you're loving mommy life.

Lindsey said...

I'm obsessed. She is so your mini me. I know you are busy, but I want new pics daily. I can't get enough.

Anonymous said...

She is so sweet. I love the smiling pic...Keep em coming!

Becca said...

talk about a cuttie pie! I am so glad I finally got to snuggle that little girl!! I just love her!

Ben said...

It's great to see you and Baker so Happy! With any luck Laura won't see the pictures and start asking when we're having kids.

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

STOP POSTING PICTURES! I can't help but be baby hungry when I see how adorable that little Emmy is! I dont want to get pregnant for another year, and youre not helping me with my birth control! :)

Anonymous said...

ah. i love her! always tell her that auntie mere waited till she was 16 ha. i love you guys see you in a couple of days. il.

Jamie C. said...

So so cute! I love babies! I told Joe the other day I was ready for another one and he about fell off his chair! She looks so precious in the pink outfit and hat! I love the chuncker cheeks!

Mands Glenn said...

I am sick that I haven't held her in my arms yet. She is too cute for words. I love her and haven't even met this little girl. I love the smiling pic. as well. She kind of has this, " Ha ha, I came into the world to the greatest Mom and Dad ever I'm so lucky." Love you guys and see you in a few weeks!

Reena said...

I love all the pics Jen, keep em coming! I you could, would you please send me the one of her smiling. It's going up on the wall with my other 2 cuties! Hope you are feeling lots better. Love ya, Mom