Love at First Cry
So one of the fun things of being pregnant was that one of our close friends and neighbors was only 3 weeks ahead of me. It was fun to compare where we were and relate to all the ailments of oregnancy at the same time. She had a little boy and now we joke that they are going to date when they are older. Adam Nora and little Charlie came to visit us in the Hospital and I think that the Emmy and Charlie fell in love right away. We can't wait to use these pictures in their wedding video.
The Mama's with the little lovies.
The Love Birds!
The proud Papas
We love little Charlie! Congratulations to the Kochs and their little bundle of joy. If I could watch him wake up every day I would. I love those faces he makes.
13 comments:
Congratulations! What a cutie pie she is!
Those pictures are super cute. I am not sure if Baker told you this but I guess at church today Baker was saying how he was up with Emerson from 2-5a.m. Well, Adam took a little walk around the complex around 3a.m. because Charlie would not settle down. I love it that the daddy's are so helpful!
Those two really are too cute together in that picture!!!
how sweet! those pictures are darling!
Cute pics! I love it. My oldest has his "girlfriend" that he's had since they were tiny too, we have the same type of pics at the hospital except he was 4 months older than her...But they have been boyfriend/girlfriend since they were little and they decided in preschool that they were going to get married and move to Texas! LOL.
Jenny I'm so cracking up right now!!!! I see that last picture and i'm like that's Adam Koch!!! He grew up in my stake and we were good friends in the singles ward. We hung out quite a bit. One of his best friends married one of my best friends. I haven't talked to him in forever. I had no idea he was living in CA. What a cute family he has. How fun to have a baby with one of your good friends.
Those pictures are so cute! I think Charlie and Emmy make a great couple! Gosh, we have the cutest little kids in our ward!!! There serioiusly must be something in the water! No worries about our layout, by the way...it should be the last thing on your mind!
They are too cute!
Jen and Bake.
Wow! she's so perfect.I love all the pictures.I love you guys.Take care of my grandaughter. I will have a SF Giant outfit for her soon.She and Lilly will play on the same team. I volunteer to be the coach.
I love you
Dad
I can't get over how much she looks like you Jen...I love her. I want to hold her so bad. Oh I need to know what you love to eat at la grande orange. I need some advice.
so cute! love them at the hospital together! fun that she already has a bf too! hope your recovery is going good!
Congrats! Little Charlie is going to have some competition! Don't you think Evan and Emmerson sound like a power couple name? Watch out TomKat!
how come you look cute in the hospital. dang i cant wait to see you and meet emmy lou.
auntie mere
Post a Comment