Saturday, June 23, 2007

Hospital Visitors

Since we had a couple extra days in the hospital, we had quite a few visitors. It was so fun to see everyone there, and to see them all coo over our little girl. Here are a few pictures of all of our visitors.


Nikki B

CoCoSo Tu Tu and Alisa
Tamra
Richelle
Uncle Matt and Aunt Kay
The Bush's. Pete, Sam, Susie and Blaine.







There were plenty of other visitors but I didn't get pictures of all of them. Thank you though to everyone that came and saw us. We had so much fun.

4 comments:

Jillyboo said...

Jenny,
I cant believe you are a mama! It feels like just yesterday that you were playing pony's with Megan. Your daughter is just so beautiful, congrats. I couldn't be happier for you.
Love ya

Mands Glenn said...

I was there in heart and on phone. Wish so badly we could have come and been there with you guys on Emersons Birthday. WE love you guys! Can't wait to meet Emmy in a month.

Becca said...

I think I'll photo shop myself into one of those pictures. I hope Emmy forgives me some day!

Jenny said...

Wow, Jenny you are so brave. I didn't even want my family to come visit me in the hospital! But then again I was begging them to let me leave. 24 hours then I am out. None of us have good labors, but yours sounded no fun at all. I hope all is going well. You look great!