Jennster, it really is the best feeling after the baby comes out. It's not like your tummy is instantly flat, but sleeping so much better. I am telling you she is coming on June 12th. Better be ready! You probably will have an instantly flat tummy after she comes out. Look at your sister. You lucky girls!
It doesn't help that you found one of the hottest pics of you pre baby!!!Stop looking at that one! you need to post some of the beautiful pictures I took of yu yesterday! If you don't post them i will!
You are so beautiful pregnant! This is a very special time in your life that only happens a handful of times. I know it's hard to enjoy it but you really look incredible and hey... your my sister! Folks will think you're stealing a baby from the hospital because you're going to leave there looking so fantastic!!!!
4 comments:
look how cute you are belly or no belly! she'll be here before you know it and it will all be worth it!
Jennster, it really is the best feeling after the baby comes out. It's not like your tummy is instantly flat, but sleeping so much better. I am telling you she is coming on June 12th. Better be ready! You probably will have an instantly flat tummy after she comes out. Look at your sister. You lucky girls!
It doesn't help that you found one of the hottest pics of you pre baby!!!Stop looking at that one! you need to post some of the beautiful pictures I took of yu yesterday! If you don't post them i will!
You are so beautiful pregnant! This is a very special time in your life that only happens a handful of times. I know it's hard to enjoy it but you really look incredible and hey... your my sister! Folks will think you're stealing a baby from the hospital because you're going to leave there looking so fantastic!!!!
You have the cutest little prego belly. Be glad you are a tiny thing...prego or not! Lucky girl!!
Post a Comment