Friday, June 08, 2007

I've Been Bitten!

So Yesterday was the day that Sarah Jessica Parker launched her new line "Bitten" at the Steve and Barry stores. Becks and I thought we would ditch the crowd and go a day late. I am so in love. She has THE cutest things, and I can't wait until I can wear her pants. Everything is under $20, and I don't think that I spent more then $14.98 on anything. I got purses for $9.98, shoes for $9.98 shirts for $7.78, and the most I spent was on a pair of crop pants. They actually fit around my waist since they are drawstring. I love all her stuff. If you have one nearby you have got to go and check it out. It is all made well, and priced right! Like I said, I have been Bitten with the SJP bug.

7 comments:

Two said...

i have to find out if they have one close to me- i want new clothes!

Suman Family said...

So fun. Heard about it on Oprah. I'm heading to The Block this weekend. I hope I score the same great deals.

Paige said...

Jenny..I was so excited for her line, but don't really know where I can find it in Phoenix. But I'm on it.

Morph This said...

Ladies-
You are in luck. They have one at a mall in Phoenix. So Steph and Paige you can get it near you too.

Paige said...

I'm going there this weekend...I can't wait. Thanks for the sweet tip. Hey when is your due date? You look like a dream come true..

Mands Glenn said...

Jennster- So glad you scored big time. Cam also went in Phoenix. I looked and of course there is not a store in Utah. Utah is just a bit behind on everything. I will be in Phoenix in a month and will definantly make it over there. I checked it out online at www.bittensjp.com. Pretty neat stuff. If you have time can you post some pics. of stuff you bought? lve ya!

Sarah said...

her stuff looks so great. no stores by me though.