Ribbon Heaven
I am so lucky that I live by so many great resources. I am getting ready to make some bows for our little one that will be here soon so we decided to go to the "Fabric Barn" to get some. As you can see by the pictures, there was just rows and rows of ribbons. All of them were only 5, 6, or 10 yards for only one dollar. So exciting!
6 comments:
Hey, one thing that my friend does for her little girl is uses cute ribbons for belts for her. She just ties them into a cute knot. It's so cute and works really well to change it up a bit!
Don't forget they also sell doll bodies so you can make those great doll birthday cakes!!! he he!
I LOVE RIBBON. I'm so jealous.
I wanna cry! I love this store so much!
You'll have to show me the bows, as my little baldy Gwen could use some hair accessories! I'm gonna have to find this store when I come this summer. You look too cute pregnant! How does Baker know Joe?
Where is the Fabric Barn? I think that I need to go. I love ribbon!
Post a Comment