Wishes
So I am all about the cheap jewelry from Forever. There is nothing better then a cute pair of earrings for only $3.80. Who wouldn't love that? I will tell you that if I were to get a nice piece of real 14k gold I would have to go with the Helen Ficalora line. Her initial charms are to die for. Maybe a push gift right Bake? Ha. Just kidding. All I want is a little B for Baker, and an E for Emerson. My two biggest loves to wear around my neck. Does it get any better? You can check all of her stuff out here Helen Ficalora. I don't know why but I have had these on my mind lately. I normally wouldn't even like real gold, but for some reason they call my name.
5 comments:
Cute. Maybe you should just spring for the "J" too then you could wear "JEB" around your neck. People might think you're from Arkansas...(No offense to anyone reading this that may be from Arkansas!) LOL.
Just buy it! Heck, once you pop that baby out (which is apparently any day now according to becks- yea!) you deserve it! Tell Baker to buy it for you!
a push gift!!! ha !! I had two babies and I'm still waiting for my push gift!!!! Baker is cool like that and I wouldn't be surprised if he pulled through.
What darling charms! I agree you for sure deserve both initials for all of the hard work that you will have done! I am sure you have to be getting so excited for the arrival of baby Emerson. Good luck! :)
Of Course my bro. will pull through. Dosen't he always? Love the total push gift. You kill me Girl! When is Emerson coming? I want her to come NOW! I am going to take a guess. . . June 12th is the big day. How much will you give me if she really does come that day?lve you!
Post a Comment