Tuesday, June 19, 2007

So Sorry.

For all who don't know..baby came posterior and after almost 17 hours os labor and three hours of pushing we had to have a c section. We have been in the hospital with no internet access (I am on Bakes phone)so haven't been able to post any pictures. We go home tomorrow (Wednesday) and i promise to post pics as soon as I get home.I sent one via cell phone to my sis inm law who posted it to her blog if ypu absutely can't wait. www.jageandmands.blogspot.com. She is perfect and you can all see her tomorrow. Hugs!

11 comments:

Mands Glenn said...

I need to see like 4 blog postings of pictures Sweet Emerson. Lots of pics. for this proud Auntie! Gosh, it feels like you have been in the hospital for days. I am sure you are more than ready to get home and let Emerson sleep in her cute nursery!love you guys!

AnieCooper said...

Congrats and can't wait to see the pics...sorry the labor was so difficult. i am sure you can't wait to get her home!

Anonymous said...

Ugh, so sorry you had to go through all of that! But look what you have to show for it! Of course I have been checking all day everyday so I looked at the pic on your SIL's blog. She's beautiful! She's a perfect little mini me of you!

Two said...

I am so happy for you and so glad that baby is finally out! She did not want to come out, huh? :) Well at least you are all safe and sound. Get some rest and post pics soon! Love ya Jen!

Mama Bear said...

Congratulations! I had to take a peek at your sis-in-law's blog. Emmerson is a doll! She is soooo cute, seriously! So sorry that you had such a tough time with delivery, but I'm sure it was all worth it! Tami & Leah said they saw you in the hospital. How fun!! Can't wait to meet her in person! Love ya, Kayla & Gang

Sarah said...

can't wait to see her. i keep checking ot see if you posted pics. she's so cute.

Laura said...

Sorry about the labor.;(
She is BEAUTIFUL!! Congratulations!

Julie said...

You must have been exhausted! 3 hours of pushing a posterior baby!! Noah was posterior and the contractions were harsh, even with the wonderful epidural. Thanks for the update even while you're laid up in the hospital. She's beautiful :)

Amy said...

What an ordeal for you guys! I'm so sorry you had to go through that! UGH! But, you have such a beautiful little baby girl who will bring SO much happiness and joy to your life! :) Congrats!!

kristy said...

Oh Jenny, I am so sorry. Pushing forever is the absolute worst thing ever imaginable, I pushed for half the time and thought I was going to die, seriously. You are quite the woman!!! Emerson is so so sweet and cute. She looks just like you, she is beautiful. Aren't you so happy to be coming home? Although, you will miss the nurses... but Baker and the new Grandmas make even better ones at home! Talk to you soon, can't wait to see her.

Mandy said...

JENNY... sounds exactly like my labor. He was posterior and I had active labor for a few days.. it was horrible and a long story... but I had a c section too. Let's talk when things aren't as crazy for you!