Little Emerson is finally on her way. I was admitted to the hospital at 7:25pm.The doc said she should be here around 3 or 4. I'm just waiting for my epidural so we will keep everyone updated!
20 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Ahhhh! Exciting! I can't wait to hear! I was thinking about you first thing this morning, weird, lol. I hope that by the time I'm typing this, you've already had a fabulously easy delivery and you're holding sweet little Emerson in your arms! Congrats!
Oh that is so exciting..I can't wait to see pics of the little babe. I love that you are keeping the blog up to date. You guys will be the cutest parents...
how exciting! hope all is going well. can't wait to hear how it went. with becca out of town i haven't heard anything. i am sure she is a beautiful baby! congrats to you guys! happy father's day to baker!!!
Wow...now that's a great Father's Day gift to give to Baker, Jen! I know you worked hard and "labored" long, but know that Emerson is worth every second of you hard work. I'm very proud of you and know you will be a wonderful mother. Happy Father's Day Baker! I wonder what you'll get next Father's day!? Can't wait to come see my new graddaughter and help out. See you when I get in tomorrow!
Oh, Jenny! I am so excited for you and Baker, now the fun really begins! You will probably be coming home today, so I'd love to come and see you, would you like some dinner? I'll call you... I'm sure she is absolutely precious, can't wait to see her.
I posted a pic. of sweet Emerson on my blog for all of you blog junkies that want to see her sweet face. She is totally a Jenny Jr. www.jageandmands.blogspot.com
20 comments:
Ahhhh! Exciting! I can't wait to hear! I was thinking about you first thing this morning, weird, lol. I hope that by the time I'm typing this, you've already had a fabulously easy delivery and you're holding sweet little Emerson in your arms! Congrats!
yeahhhh! soooo exciting! good luck with everything! and we can't wait to see her!
Oh that is so exciting..I can't wait to see pics of the little babe. I love that you are keeping the blog up to date. You guys will be the cutest parents...
What fun news!! I hope all went (or is going) well!! Can't wait to see the little one!!!!!
i am so excited for you two! I hope that all goes well and i can't wait to see pictures! good luck!!!
How exciting!!!!!! Just in time for Father's Day too! I can't wait to read about an update! You will be the best Mommy!
Jen, I cant wait! Wheres the update? Why isnt anyone calling me?!?!??!?!??!?!
OH my gosh! How awesome! I know I'm a bit late, but I hope everything went well and you have a beautiful baby with you right now!
CONGRATS!!! Can't wait to hear the good news!
how exciting! hope all is going well. can't wait to hear how it went. with becca out of town i haven't heard anything. i am sure she is a beautiful baby! congrats to you guys! happy father's day to baker!!!
Wow...now that's a great Father's Day gift to give to Baker, Jen! I know you worked hard and "labored" long, but know that Emerson is worth every second of you hard work. I'm very proud of you and know you will be a wonderful mother. Happy Father's Day Baker! I wonder what you'll get next Father's day!? Can't wait to come see my new graddaughter and help out. See you when I get in tomorrow!
Love you all,
Mom
WOW!!!!! How exciting! can't wait to see her. Hope everything go great!
I heard the good news! So spruce yourself up and put a picture of the little one on this blog so I can see the offspring of the boxster!
SOooooo now what? Where is this picture of her? I can't wait. I hope ev erything went good!
Oh, Jenny! I am so excited for you and Baker, now the fun really begins! You will probably be coming home today, so I'd love to come and see you, would you like some dinner? I'll call you... I'm sure she is absolutely precious, can't wait to see her.
I posted a pic. of sweet Emerson on my blog for all of you blog junkies that want to see her sweet face. She is totally a Jenny Jr. www.jageandmands.blogspot.com
customclosetworksYAY!!!!!!!!!
SO exciting!! Can't wait to see pics!
Congratulations guys! She's adorable-totally Jenny's "mini me"!
Oh she's so cute!! Congrats Jenn! I love her chubby cheeks!!
Post a Comment