We're Off!
So it is our annual trip to Pinecrest. I still can't believe I am taking little Emmy. She is only a month! Hopefully she will be fine on the roadtrip and camping out with mom, dad, and the rest of the gang. Her first official vacation..
We'll be back on Sunday so I can post pictures of the trip then. Hope everyone has a great weekend!
PS I don't want to come back because that means that my sister and the girls leave just a week later. Do you think that if I don't come back they won't leave?
4 comments:
Have a great time! Can't wait to see the pics :)
I'm sad Becca is leaving too :( I am not sure if your staying away would work....sorry :(
Have a great time though!
Hope you have a great time camping! The pics from the last post are so cute! I'm sorry that Rebecca is moving away from you. My sisters are only 1 hr away and that still sucks!
i want to go camping! have fun!
Hey Jenny!
It is Jen I lost your blog for a little while and couldn't find it and I just did! Your little girl is darling! I can't believe you have a baby isn't it great!
Post a Comment