Saturday, August 04, 2007

I'm totally behind..

I know, I know.. it's been too long since I have posted. I promise tomorrow on Sunday when I have Baker home with me, I will be able to post. I've just been busy mourning the loss of my sister to Utah.. I still can't believe she moved.

7 comments:

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

i am so sorry you had to say goodbye to becca, that really sucks! hang in there!

Paige said...

You really are behind..I'm missing seeing Baby E's cute little face.

Anonymous said...

Well, it's Tuesday, that is 2 days past Sunday and still no post...But we will forgive you with all you're going through. I can't imagine how hard it was for you to have her move! Hope you're feeling okay!

Anonymous said...

Hey! So fun to see you on my blog! You are gorgeous! I think the last time I saw you was when you were 14. So fun to see you married to a darling guy with a beautiful baby. Congrats!

Holly Moore said...

Yeay!! Jenny I'm so glad you found me! Your baby is gorgeous! How do you look so beautiful right before you are having a baby? Jenny I want to be just like you when I have a kid. So how's life? Where are you guys living? Jarom and I are graduating in 1 1/2 weeks from BYU. Finally. Anyhow, I'm so glad you found me! Talk to you soon.

Jamie C. said...

Jenny, I miss checking in and seeing your updates. Where are you? Oh, wait...taking care of a newborn! I hope things are going great for you and I'm sorry you had to say goodbye to Becca. Can't wait to see future baby posts!

Ben said...

All these women are just enabling you, there's no excuss for being a week late on your post. Checking the Morphy's blog is like my morning coffee. You don't want me to start drinking coffee instead, right?