2 Months Already!
Look at her.. she is such a big girl! Emmy turned 2 months today. It's amazing at how fast time flies. It feels like yesterday we were in the hospital eating ice chips and celebrating over cranberry spritzers. She is smiling like it is going out of style and absolutely hates to be indoors. We spend most of our evenings outside on walks and she just had her first experience in the pool with daddy. It was a little cold for her so she didn't last too long. We graduated from our kitchen sink baths to full blown showers. She is in heaven every time she feels that warm water hit her little belly. Mornings are our favorite time of day. She wakes us up with Coo's rather then cries, and the second she sees our faces she gets a smile on hers. She is imitating our "Hi" sounds as well as our "ooh's and aww's". I never thought I could love something or someone this much.
This is her famous pose. She always has her hands in fists with her right one to her face. She cracks me up.
6 comments:
Oh my Gosh could she be more beautiful!!!! She is so lucky to have you guys for parents.
Baker and Jenny: She is so cute. I am so happy for the two of you. You have the cutest little family.
She is gorgeous! Absolutely gorgeous! In just a few weeks she is getting chubby and so smiley! I can't get enough of her. What am I going to do living so far away? YIKES...I want to hold her. Please don't let her forget me!
Wow 2 months already?!? She is such a beautiful little girl. You are so lucky! Congrats again...I'd love to see her in person again soon!!!
Look at that cute bundle! I always love the pictures that show how your baby truely is, and that pose must capture it all for you! So precious!
Wow, she is so beautiful!! Great pics. Time flies!
Post a Comment